Royal Talens is proud to announce a colorful collaboration with Pantone. While Pantone is known for its universal color language, Talens is known for its high-quality inks. To combine these great forces, a unique collection of products has been created that allows artists and designers to work in Pantone colors. The Talens Pantone range consists of 108 colors of markers with chisel point and brush point, ink bottles (refilling of markers possible) and special Talens Pantone marker paper.
The Talens Pantone double-sided markers and marker inks contain water-based pigmented colors, based on the Pantone Formula Guide of the Graphics System (uncoated). Although the markers can be used on other types of paper, for the best color match, use them on Talens Pantone marker paper. The combination of this paper and the formula of the markers allows you to apply multiple layers without damaging the paper. This smooth but sturdy acid-free paper helps you preserve your work for a long time. Talens Pantone paper has been specially developed to provide optimal color matching with the Pantone Matching System™ and provides the best basis for your markers.
Tips & Tricks
- To achieve optimal results with the Talens Pantone collection, it is important that the markers are stored horizontally, so that optimal ink supply is guaranteed in both points. This also helps maintain even pigment distribution, and is important for color consistency.
- For the best color match, use the Talens Pantone ink on the special Talens Pantone marker paper.
- If the marker ink runs out, it can be refilled with Talens Pantone marker ink in the same color.
- The ink is waterproof once it has dried. The ink is lightfast thanks to its pigment-based formula and is suitable for working in layers.
- The Talens Pantone marker was developed in collaboration with Pantone and corresponds to the Graphic Pantone Matching System™. This means that 1 line with the chisel point on Talens Pantone paper corresponds to the official Pantone color.
- If you compare the Talens Pantone marker to the Ecoline brush pen, then note that the nibs are just as juicy and flexible. However, the ink has a completely different effect. For example, the ink of the Talens Pantone marker is pigmented and therefore lightfast, quick-drying and waterproof. Once dry, it can no longer be activated like with the Ecoline brush pen.
This set of 3 contains the following colors: Cool Gray 3 – Cool Gray 5 – Cool Gray 7.
Type: Talens Pantone Double-sided marker - Set of 3
Colors: Cool Gray 3 – Cool Gray 5 – Cool Gray 7
Refillable: Yes (see 'Recommended refills')
We usually ship your order within 1-2 business days if all items are in stock.
In case one or more items is temporarily not in stock or not available directly into the ordered quantity, then we will ensure that your order will be shipped within 5 working days. If a longer delay emerges we will let you know by e-mail.
More information on shipping can be found here: Shipping information