Talens Pantone paper has been specially developed for an optimal color match with the Pantone Matching System™. Carefully formulated, adapted and tested by Talens, co-designed and approved by Pantone. The combination of this paper and the formula of the markers allows you to apply multiple layers without damaging the paper. This smooth but sturdy acid-free paper helps you preserve your work for a long time.
- The best basis for Talens Pantone markers
- Provides optimal color match with Pantone colors
- Smooth, white drawing paper (180 g/m²)
- Acid-free and FSC certified
- No paper damage with repeated layers
- Available in glued art pads and ring-bound sketchbooks
- Proudly designed and produced in Europe
Paper type: Talens Pantone Art Pad
Dimensions: A4 (21 x 29,7 cm)
Paper details: 180 gram paper, smooth, white, acid-free
Page details: 20 pages
We usually ship your order within 1-2 business days if all items are in stock.
In case one or more items is temporarily not in stock or not available directly into the ordered quantity, then we will ensure that your order will be shipped within 5 working days. If a longer delay emerges we will let you know by e-mail.
More information on shipping can be found here: Shipping information